Sun Protection Quiz
Are you doing enough to protect your skin from harmful UVA rays?
Hopefully you have already viewed the article Hidden Sources of Aging which dramatically demonstrates just how devastating UVA radiation can be. UVA radiation can play havoc on our bodies causing skin cancer and dreaded premature aging. Are you doing enough to protect your skin from UVA rays? Take the following quiz to find out.
- Do you wear sun protective clothing when you're outdoors?
- Do you protect your exposed skin from the sun every day, regardless of the season?
- Does your sun protective clothing wardrobe include a sun hat and sun gloves?
- Does your sunscreen contain titanium dioxide, zinc oxide or avobenzone?
- Do you take sun protective measures while in the car?
- Do you protect yourself from the sun's rays while sitting near a window in an office or at home? For a glimpse at the ravages sitting next to a sunny window can have on your face click here
- Do you put your sunscreen on before leaving the house and reapply to exposed areas of the skin every two hours when outdoors?