Hats for Large Heads, Sun Protection Clothing, Sun Hats, Sun Blocking Swim Suits, Sun Umbrellas, Sun Gloves, Sun Sleeves, More!
* Melanoma Research Foundation - Newly diagnosed with melanoma? Would you like to talk to someone who has gone through that experience? This wonderful website will match you with someone using a wide variety of criteria such as type of melanoma, stage, same type of treatment, age, and life situation.
James A. Schlipmann Melanoma Cancer Foundation - Founded in memory of James Schlipmann, this wonderful organization was created to fund clinical trials and research studies, and to advance education, awareness, screenings and treatment to eventually eradicate Melanoma.
* tiffanysmelanomafoundation.org - Tiffany was taken by Malignant Melanoma in October 8, 2001 at the age of 24. This is an important website to visit for anyone who has a family member or friend with cancer. You will find helpful topic such as "Important health insurance information" and "How to get travelers assistance" to the deeply personal side of cancer written by Tiffany and her Mother.
*breastcancergroup.org - an outstanding resource especially for a woman recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Created by a group of women joined together in their fight with breast cancer, you will share their individual stories, find an abundance of helpful links, books suggestions and more.
* skincarephysicians.com - Comprehensive on-line skin cancer information resource
* oncolink.com - Skin care during radiation therapy.
* cancerTrials - Information about cancer research
studies. A service of the National Cancer Institute.
* Lupus Foundation of America - Learn about The Lupus Foundation of America programs and services in your area, as well as other helpful information.
Lupus site(SLE) - An informative site hosted by a woman who also has lupus
*OpenCare - A developing website as a healthcare resource.. Take a peek at The Ultimate Guideline on how to Fight the Flu.
* SunSafeTee.org - Attention golfers! Here is a website dedicated to teaching the golf community about sun protection and offering resources for early detection.
*Transplantbuddies.org - Provides information about the transplant process, resources covering drugs and side effects, and daily discussions about living life as a transplant patient.
*Asbestos.com - You will find the latest, up-to-date information about the dangers of asbestos related cancers such as peritoneal mesothelioma, lung cancer, and mesothelioma of the pleura. They also provide treatment options, steps to take after a diagnosis and a list of top doctors.
* Mesotheliomagroup.com - A guide to help you through every step of the diagnostic and treatment process of mesothelioma. Attention veterans, there is a special section to help you with the red tape and help you file.
* MesotheliomaLawyerCenter.org - A comprehensive asbestos disease informational resource. You will find, free of charge: a comprehensive Mesothelioma & Asbestos Guide; 3 must-read mesothelioma books written by medical professionals and mesothelioma survivors; veteran benefits assistance, and more
* Healthline.com - Comprehensive overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis as a critical starting point for individuals and/or their loved ones.
* Ataxiccerebralpalsyhelp.com - a wonderful site to see everything you need to know on getting help for Cerebral Palsy.
* Healthyu-skin.org - a great all-around resource on skin. You will find information on topics from diet and healthy skin to sunburn dangers.
* VSSkin.com - You will find skin care products specially developed for ultra sensitive and acne prone skin.
* albinism.org - A website for the National Organization for Albinism and Hypoplgmentation (NOAH).
* arthritis.org - Information, resources and programs relating to arthritis.
* National Institute on Aging - Fact sheet on skin care and aging.
* Fibromyalgia Network - Educational materials on fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
* medlineplus.gov - the National Library of Medicine developed this site. You can find information on over 600 diseases and conditions, a medical dictionary, health information in Spanish, and information on prescription and nonprescription drugs.
* healthfinder.gov - A great overall health resource (including skin cancer) developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
* HealingWell.com - Site includes medical news, health information, patient stories, message boards and chat rooms, books, and illness resource directories for patients, caregivers, and family coping with diseases, disorders, or chronic illness.
Discount Specials & Sun Safety Tips!
Be sure to join our monthly newsletter for email-only specials
and useful sun safety pointers!